Keeping our community safe
Safety remains our top priority at Denman Prospect. We are committed to maintaining the very highest levels of service and hygiene standards in our community.
Below are just some of the measures we have put in place to keep you as safe as possible;
In our community:
- Providing hand sanitising stations at the Denman Village Shops.
- Undertaking stringent cleaning procedures throughout pubic buildings with a focus on touchpoints.
- Increasing the frequency and visibility of cleaning services to common areas, public bathrooms and other high-volume touchpoints.
- Working with retailers to assist with a common theme for physical distancing measures and awareness.
- Reminding people to maintain physical distancing at the Ridgeline Park and Display Village playgrounds.
In our Land Sales Suite:
- Encouraging visitors to have the COVIDSafe App installed on their phone and bring that phone with them to their appointment.
- Encouraging visitors not to enter the sales suite if they are feeling unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Ensuring physical distancing by:
- Only eight people (excluding staff) permitted in the sales suite at a time, in line with government restrictions.
- Additional signage to encourage physical distancing while in the sales suite.
- Entry and exit is only permitted through the front door.
- Upon entry visitors must adhere to the following:
- Complete the visitors log survey (with full name and contact details)
- Maintain physical distancing
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry and exit
- Increased signage and public health messaging to encourage physical distancing and good hygiene.
- Stringent cleaning of model bench, tables, chairs, screens and bathrooms between appointments and at the end of each day.
- The toilet is closed to the general public but can be opened for those attending an appointment at the sales suite.
Our Land Sales Suite is open 7 days, 10am-4pm
Denman Prospect is committed to working with the community regarding COVID-19 and will provide regular updates.